[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem with update_volume permissions

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Mon Apr 24 16:43:30 EDT 2017

Jennifer,

Are you assigning a *Secondary Permission Group* to the user? Or are you
editing the *Main (Profile) Permission Group*? If it's a secondary, you may
be running into this bug:

If this is your issue, you can try setting your new permission group as the
user's main profile.

Hope this is helpful,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org