[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging template for a specific OU

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Thu Aug 3 08:13:48 EDT 2017

Hi all,

is it possible  to apply cataloging template for only  a specific
Organizational Unit  in Evergreen consortium?

We have some cataloging templates  with pre-filled data specific for
particular library (e.g., cataloging template for theses) and there is no
point to show those templates to libraries that don´t use it. I have tried
to "hide" them placing the specific templates to "marc" folder in existing
custom templates folder (analogically as for the TPAC custom  templates),
editing  the settings in "marc templates" section in opensrf.xml (and
restarting Evergreen). However, all cataloging templates are still visible
for any library in the consortium.

Have I missed something? Or is it currently impossible  in Evergreen to
apply specific cataloging template to specific library only?
Thanks for the ideas.

Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2