[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reorganized documentation: proof of concept

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Tue Aug 15 15:21:01 EDT 2017

Having migrated to Evergreen recently, at the beginning of this year, I have found myself going to the documentation to try to figure out how something works in Evergreen and having to check several different places at times, because it was not obvious where I would find what I was looking for.  I think this organization of the documentation would be very helpful for me, as well as for other staff.  It certainly better reflects how we think about the documentation, based on experience with previous systems.

In short, it would definitely be valuable for me, and this arrangement would make sense for our library.

Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
N.C. Government & Heritage Library
State Library of North Carolina
N.C. Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
(919) 807-7413
irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov

109 E. Jones Street  |  4640 Mail Service Center  |  Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.