[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reorganized documentation: proof of concept

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Aug 24 14:24:10 EDT 2017

I didn't think about this until I saw Kathy's message pop up but I could
also imagine a location where they don't want traffic going outside their
defined network for a variety of reasons and it would have to be easy to
modify or it would break for them.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative