[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error in autogen.sh on Fedora

Bogna Czyżewska bogna.czyzewska at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:41:59 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all for your input.

I tried out Koha a few weeks ago and though installation was doable (I
won't say it was easy), I was disappointed in its search engine and
patron's user interface. That's why I decided to try Evergreen instead, it
looked more user-friendly.

I'll try with OpenSRF 2.5 and Evergreen 2.12 and if I fail on that, I'll
stop bothering you and go back to koha :)

Best regards,
Bogna