[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Launchpad translations: "This translation is not open for changes."

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Feb 1 09:28:55 EST 2017

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your help!  I was looking at the tpac translations (Series
master) in Russian and Chinese (Traditional).

For example, I get the "No translation group has been assigned.  This
translation is not open for changes." message at both of these links:

*
https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/tpac/ru/3/+translate
*
https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+pots/tpac/zh_TW/4/+translate