[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Save the Date: Evergreen Bug Squashing Week

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Feb 20 11:47:11 EST 2017

Today is the last day to request sandboxes for next week's Evergreen
Community Bug Squashing Week!

More Info: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Bugs with the "pullrequest" tag that have fixes ready to test:
https://goo.gl/2bvt6o

Sandbox Request Form: https://goo.gl/fg4LD5

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager