[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Deleting Old Standalone Files?

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Tue Feb 28 13:09:29 EST 2017

Need help finding the file that stores all of our transactions from offline sessions.

I found documentation and tried this:
C:\Users\jweston\AppData\Roaming\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client\Profiles\s0yw4nng.default\chrome

Not there.  I think I am looking for a file like this : \pending_xact_#############.complete

We have lots of completed session files that we would like to remove so we don't have to spend so much time scrolling (and to prevent confusion - and to routinely conduct data cleanup missions)

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer Weston
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
jennifer.weston at davidsoncountync.gov
Phone: (336) 242-2941

________________________________

If you are not the intended recipient, you must destroy this message and inform the sender immediately. This electronic mail message and any attachments, as well as any electronic mail message(s) sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such subject to request and review by anyone at any time. It also may contain information which is confidential within the meaning of applicable federal and state laws.

Davidson County Government, PO Box 1067, Lexington, NC, USA, www.co.davidson.nc.us