[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changing Novelist link in the OPAC

Brent Mills brent at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Jan 4 15:43:36 EST 2017

Hi Jesse,

My best bet would be somewhere in summary.tt2 or copy_table.tt2 as Kathy mentioned.

You could also recursively grep your templates for something like the “novelist_button” div class or part of the novelist URL to see where it’s being placed in your templates. That could help give some more clues:

example:

cd /openils
grep -rn ’novelist_button' .

Good luck!