[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changing Novelist link in the OPAC

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Thu Jan 5 11:02:01 EST 2017

Thank you everyone, the summary.tt2 file Kathy and Brent mentioned was the file I needed. I initially looked at the eg_vhost file when the change was first brought to my attention, but when working with our Novelist rep, that particular code is for another Novelist feature in Evergreen and not this particular customization.

Thanks again everyone!

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
IT Technical Assistant