[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Finding records in Evergreen that have no items attached?

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Jan 18 09:53:05 EST 2017

Hi Jennifer,

An alternative that I used when I worked at KCPL will show bibs that have
no copies but still have empty volumes attached (which can prevent a record
from auto-deleting):

Source -- Last Copy Delete Time

Displayed Fields:
Record ID (transform: Raw Data)
Delete Date/Time (Transform: Date)

Filter Field:
[Bib] Deleted = False  (Last Copy Delete Time :: Record ID)

This will return a list of Bib IDs for undeleted bibs, and the date the
last copy on the bib was deleted.  You can then go through and delete any
"stuck" empty volumes.

Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*