[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Linking bibliographic records to non-LoC authorities using a support script

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:43:59 EDT 2017

Hi Vaclav,

The script has an internalized summary of the LoC control set, and
doesn't load it from the server.  With development, it should be
possible to teach authority_control_fields.pl how to load the control
set definition from the database.  That's still on my wish list,
though.  As with most new features, it's a matter of time and
priority...

Thanks,

--
Mike Rylander