[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing / Pay Bills UI

Jennifer Bruch jbruch at bapl.org
Thu Jul 20 16:53:03 EDT 2017

Perhaps the interface as a whole in the circulation module needs to move
into a touch friendly direction, largely because that direction often means
less tiny text and more big icons. So much kinder to the eyes and minds of
the user!

*Jennifer Bruch*
Bethlehem Area Public Library
11 W. Church Street