[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Self-Check and locking media cases

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:26:44 EDT 2017

Terran,

Hrm... Renewal seems to work fine.  You just scan an item that's
already checked out and it figures out that a renewal is in order and
available.

Also, just as a note, the UI got a nice update about a year ago to add
the ability to email receipts, including using patron defaults for
that.

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander