[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Catalogue not loading as expected

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Tue Jun 13 10:33:03 EDT 2017

Chazya,

I haven't seen something like that for a long time, so I don't know off
the top of my head what might cause it. It could be a number of things.

Since you got an internal server error, there should be log messages
from Apache, the web server, that will provide some clue as to what
happened.

Depending on your configuration, you can look in
/var/log/apache2/error.log or /var/log/syslog for the messages from Apache.

Errors should be relatively obvious, but look for lines with a 500 in a
field by itself. That is the typical number for an internal server
error. That line should indicate when the error happened, and what
caused it.

If you can find that and share it, someone can probably tell you where
else to start looking.

Good luck,
Jason