[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Experience with Star printers TSP100U or TSP100GT?

Murphy, Benjamin Benjamin.Murphy at ncdcr.gov
Thu Jun 22 12:16:48 EDT 2017

A member of the NC Cardinal consortium has asked me about the compatibility Star's TSP100U or TSP100GT printers with Evergreen. I see from this page on the wiki that they appear to be compatible: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_compatible_products_results_survey

Do any of you have experience with either of these printers? They're trying to move away from Star model SP500 because of how slow it is.

Benjamin Murphy
Manager, NC Cardinal Program
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7424
Benjamin.Murphy at ncdcr.gov

Mail: 4640 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699 | Office: 109 East Jones St. Raleigh, NC 27601
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.