[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cursor focus in Webby

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Jun 22 16:43:20 EDT 2017

Hi Don,

We'd also love to see this behaviour for the basic, advanced, and the
search textbox (on the search results screen).  One of our libraries
brought it up after our upgrade to 2.12.1 and it was on my list to
test on a server without our local customizations (to make sure it
wasn't just happening to us) and then report to launchpad.  If you
create a bug report for this let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle