[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error message on a workstation - what does it mean?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Mar 7 13:38:27 EST 2017

Beth,

Thanks for this info!   No one else replied and I was getting worried that we had discovered the most hidden error message ever!

     I will look into the serials records and whether they have MFHD records.   I assume those are required?   (I am not a serials person, so I have no idea.)

  My root question still stands – for those that might be willing to submit an answer -  How can these “sre maps” be built?   Did we miss a process somewhere?

Thanks!

Jennifer