[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Community Survey

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Mar 8 11:10:48 EST 2017

Once again Spring comes around and with it the Evergreen International
Conference.  With the conference a month away we are preparing to also do
the second ever Evergreen Community Annual Report to be distributed at the
conference (and electronically).

The Outreach Committee is working full steam on making this happen but one
of the most important parts is capturing a picture of the libraries who
make up our community and that's where we need your help!  Like last year
we have a survey we would like Evergreen libraries to respond to :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YS5RLRG

Whether you are one location, a large consortium, a corporate library or
anything else, if you use Evergreen we want to hear from you.  We got great
there are also parts of the community that I know didn't get a chance to
respond so don't assume that someone else from your library will.  Make
sure your library is represented!

Again:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YS5RLRG

Also, if you don't already follow the community Evergreen account on
twitter please do so, @EvergreenILS and follow the #evgils hash tag.
Conference tweets are going out with the #evgils17 hashtag including
recognizing our great conference sponsors and exhibitors so let them know
you care about their support of the conference.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)