[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FAST/searchFAST Subject Headings (Cataloging Type Question)

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Mar 15 18:23:11 EDT 2017

We have been taking them out of our records.  Terry Reese's MarcEdit
program can generate FAST headings, so if we ever need them for
anything, we can export our bib records, work some MarcEdit magic on
them, and re-import them.

Sarah, I'd be really curious how you were able to hide them from the
OPAC view, if you'd be willing to share!

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian