[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FAST/searchFAST Subject Headings (Cataloging Type Question)

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Mar 16 11:01:04 EDT 2017

Hi all,

In opac/parts/record/subjects.tt2, there is a line at the top of the
file that indicates you're using the 650 MARC field for the subject links:

     subjects = [
         {
             label => l('Subject: '),
             xpath => '//*[@tag="600" or @tag="610" or @tag="611" or
@tag="630" or @tag="650" or @tag="651"]'
         },

You can add indicators for that xpath if you want to limit the display
to specific types of subject headings. For example, this is what's used
at NOBLE to limit to LC and subject headings and LC headings for children:

     subjects = [
         {
             label => l('Subject: '),
             xpath => '//*[((@tag="600" or @tag="610" or @tag="611" or