[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Baseball Game

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Mon Mar 20 17:36:20 EDT 2017

Garry,

Sorry, it’s been a hectic day.  I meant to write earlier to ask about this.

I am very interested in going to the Reds game, as well as the tour.  However, my flight gets in mid-afternoon (3:40).  If everything goes well, and the flight is on time, I should have no problem going to both.  However, if there are delays, that might cause a problem.  If I sign up for the tour and the game, would there be a contact I could call if my flight is delayed?

Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian
Government & Heritage Library
State Library of North Carolina
North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

(919) 807-7413   office
(919) 733-1843   fax
irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov<mailto:irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov>

109 East Jones St.
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4600
[cid:image004.png at 01D0C310.30B97D20]
Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my agency.  E-mail correspondence
to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and
may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.