[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Includes from Library Setting in Webclient

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Tue Mar 21 16:19:44 EDT 2017

I am working on the documentation for formation receipts in the Web client.  I know we use the Includes alert_text, event_text, footer_text, header_text, and notice_text.  I am trying to get them to work with the web client.  I have tried several methods to get them to work, but I have not had any luck.

Any suggestions on how to get them to show up in the web client?

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181