[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming MassLNC development projects

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Mar 22 12:19:12 EDT 2017

Hi all,

MassLNC is considering a handful of development projects to fund over
the coming months. The
projects are listed below.

I'm sharing these projects with the community to see if anyone has
feedback on general concept behind the projects or the proposed
implementations. Also, if anyone is already working on one of these
projects, or a similar one, please let me know so that we don't
duplicate efforts. The full requirements are available at
http://masslnc.org/node/3306.

- Support for Alternate Names
- Ability to Retrieve Last x Patrons
- Ability to Place Multiple Holds Simultaneously
- Provide option to Immediately Suspend Holds at Hold Placement Time
- Performing Batch Actions in the Catalog
- Ability to search report templates by title and description.

Many thanks to the MassLNC partners from Bibliomation, BC Libraries, C/W
MARS,  Georgia PINES, NOBLE, and Howe Library for helping us identify
development projects, providing feedback on how to implement the project
and/or helping to fund the projects.

Thank you!
Kathy

--