[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client installation

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Mar 22 21:12:43 EDT 2017

Nawras,

I ran into something very similar tonight. I had previously used my
browser with a server that had the same IP address/name.

I could not do anything until I looked at the Workstation drop down and
chose the workstation that the browser remembered.

As soon as I did that and clicked on Sign in, I got to the workstation
registration page with a message at the top about the registration being
removed.

Hope that helps,
Jason