[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference Manual

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Thu May 4 13:35:07 EDT 2017

Grace,

This is pretty awesome.  Thank you with many exclamation marks.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*