[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evaluating alternatives to Launchpad

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Mon May 8 15:43:16 EDT 2017

I'd like to submit a correction:

While I have been using Gitolite, I think Galen meant to say that I have
been experimenting with Gitlab: https://about.gitlab.com/

I've set up a test environment for C/W MARS staff to determine if we'd
like to use it for our own, internal git hosting. Specifically, I'm
looking at the Gitlab Community Edition and not the Enterprise Edition.

So far, it looks and feels a lot like Github. There are also numerous
plugins/extensions that can be installed.

I will be updating the wiki with pros and cons as time permits.