[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Credit Card - Stripe Vs Paypal & PCI

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu May 11 15:06:56 EDT 2017

Jason, that did help, thank you.   I'm going to try commenting out the 'Process Internally' menu item in bill_cc_info.xul, so staff will still have the option to register an externally processed CC payment.  We do use a few tablets with the stripe readers at a few places, so I think this would allow staff to register those payments in EG easily.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/xul/staff_client/server/patron/bill_cc_info.xul;h=8cb4804267f0ca8c36c9ffa86f0aea2b62324cac;hb=HEAD#l175

Josh Stompro - LARL IT Director