[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Added Content Reviews Visibility - Record Detail

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 12 11:48:10 EDT 2017

Hi Josh,

Similar problem here - we have NoveList Select and I tweaked the logic a
little to force the 'awards' section that it appears in to be always
expanded when the page first loads. It's still clunky because now if you
expand a different section and then go back to that section, it loses the
NoveList added content, so I need to work on it some more. I'm curious to
see what you come up with as a good solution. Here's what I have so far:

http://gapines.org/eg/opac/record/5602301?query=game%
20of%20thrones;qtype=keyword;locg=1;detail_record_view=0

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=evergreen/pines.git;a=blob;
f=Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/extras.tt2;h=
b35cf5471dc50c566888a6c6bd499e05df6a0240;hb=HEAD

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150