[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item Jacket Update After ISBN/UPC Change

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Fri May 12 13:42:57 EDT 2017

I think by default, covers stay cached in server side memory for at
least 24 hours.  But don't quote me on that number, it might be more
or less depending on settings.

As far as forcing a change, as of Evergreen 2.9 and above, there
should be a link in the staff client view of a bib record to clear the
added content cache which would include the cover art.  (see:
https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_2_9.html#_client
)

-- Ben

--