[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item Jacket Update After ISBN/UPC Change

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Mon May 15 15:10:09 EDT 2017

Hi Michael,

I think that the clearcache stuff is part of the eg_vhost.conf apache
configuration file.

There's a block like this in the stock install file:

# Lock clearing cache down to STAFF_LOGIN
<Location /opac/extras/ac/clearcache/>
    PerlAccessHandler OpenILS::WWW::AccessHandler
    PerlSetVar OILSAccessHandlerPermission "STAFF_LOGIN"
</Location>

If you don't have an entry like that in your apache configuration, it
might not be behaving properly.  As part of upgrades to newer versions
of Evergreen, I've always compared my eg_vhost.conf and other config
files with the stock release versions to make sure that any new
feature pieces are integrated with my local changes.

Since you're running a custom skin in your catalog (which looks very
pretty!), perhaps this component is missing.

Something to check first anyways, hope it points you in the right direction.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Evergreener