[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2018 Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri May 19 11:52:10 EDT 2017

I wanted to remind folks that we are accepting community proposals for the
2018 Hack-A-Way.  Indiana has graciously hosted us in 2016 and 2017 and a
great deal of karma is due to both Jason and Anna for their hard work.
But, 2018 comes and as promised we are moving the proposal period back into
the prior year to give people more time to plan if their proposal is
selected.

So, right now my plan is to accept proposals until July 31st but if the
community feels like they need a little bit more time let's have a
discussion about that and we can extend it a bit.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)