[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Webby permissions

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue May 23 10:53:14 EDT 2017

Hi Janice,

I did a quick test of in-house use in the 2.12.1 staff client vs. the
2.12.1 web client and was able to record in house use in both clients. Are
you logged in as a different user in the web client?

-Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org