[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] merchandising survey from outreach committee

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Nov 14 15:43:15 EST 2017

Last year we did our first community t-shirt featuring a quote from a
community member (pulled from the IRC quotes database).  This year we are
doing it again but it will be a new quote.  Please rank your favorites from
1 to 6 and the one with the strongest weight will be used.  This shirt will
be available at the next International Evergreen Conference for sale along
with the limited supply stock of the existing "I'm not a cataloger but I
know enough MARC to be fun at parties" shirt.

To vote go here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DWYZMKT

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst