[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SFC Membership Change

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:08:36 EST 2017

I thought I would take a moment to announce to the community that the
Evergreen Oversight Board voted to use MOBIUS as our umbrella organization.

I would like the thank the SFC for the services they have provided and
welcome the opportunity to continue to grow Evergreen with the support of
MOBIUS.

Both organizations have been notified of the decision.  We will be making
the transition sometime after the 2018 Conference which is being hosted by
MOBIUS in St. Charles, MO.

We will be sending details of the timeline and changes as these are worked
out.

Thank you,

--
Tim Spindler
Evergreen Oversight Board Chair
tspindler at cwmars.org

tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*