[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SFC Membership Change

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:42:13 EST 2017

Diane,

MOBIUS will be responsible for the following

--Booking keeping and financial tracking for the Evergreen Community  --
This is the lions share of the activity
--Signoff on contracts (primarily related to the annual conference)
--Provide support for defense of the Evergreen trademark
--Provide support for the promotion of Evergreen

Tim Spindler

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com