[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Registration is now open for the 2018 Evergreen International Conference

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Nov 28 11:44:43 EST 2017

On behalf of the 2018 Evergreen International Conference Planning Committee, I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2018 conference, May 1st through May 3rd  in St. Charles, MO (pre-conference activities on April 30).

The conference will be held at the St. Charles Convention Center, with the hotel block in the attached Embassy Suites Hotel St. Charles.

The St. Charles Convention Center is close to historic St. Charles, MO and its many local restaurants, shops, microbrews, and wineries as well as the Streets of St. Charles mixed-use community and its shops, restaurants, and movie theater.  There will be a lot of fun things to do and see, in addition to attending the conference!

Please be on the watch for further announcements about programs, activities, and our keynote speaker.

Registration can be accessed using this link:  http://bit.ly/2ACZyTj, or via the conference main web page:  https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2018-evergreen-international-conference/.

On April 30, we'll have all-day Development and Documentation Hackfests and four half-day pre-conference sessions, which you can add to your registration.  Read about the pre-conferences here:

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2018-evergreen-international-conference/2018-conference-programs-and-schedule/
 We are very excited to welcome you to the 2018 Evergreen International Conference!

Best,
Debbie Luchenbill
Maegan Bragg
Donna Bacon