[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] On the Road to 3.0 video series: Digital Bookplates / Copy Tags

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Oct 4 10:25:15 EDT 2017

Hi all,

In celebration of yesterday's release of 3.0, we're sharing a second
video this week highlighting new features that are available in 3.0.

In this installment, we take a look at a new feature that allows
libraries to apply digital bookplates to their donated materials. The
video can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEmmvudNoE.

Many thanks to everyone who has subscribed to the new Evergreen YouTube
channel! You can now find the channel at
https://www.youtube.com/c/EvergreenLibrarySystem.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier