[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OpenSearch - Relevance

Daniel Wells dbwells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:05:17 EDT 2017

Hello Jim,

I think you may have discovered a bug.  By default, the search is already
doing relevance ranking, so you don't need anything extra there.  However,
it seems that the search 'class' is being more or less ignored; at least it
does not trigger a title search in your example.  You are just getting
relevance ranked 'keyword' search.

The following variation looks like it will honor the title index:

http://evergreen.asburyseminary.edu/opac/extras/opensearch/1.1/ATS/marcxml-full/?ti=Bible+in+Mission&count=25

Does this get you closer?

Sincerely,
Dan