[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reading History opt in on patron application

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 18 17:32:55 EDT 2017

I like the idea of having an opt-in checkbox on the registration page so
that would be similar to the default notification preferences, where the
patron could change it themselves later.

As far as staff seeing reading history though, there would need to be a
library setting - we would not enable that feature in PINES for patron
privacy purposes.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service