[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reading History opt in on patron application

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Thu Oct 19 09:34:22 EDT 2017

Good morning –

I think Elaine’s recommendation is spot on. We should give patrons information about this function and leave it up to them to enable, by themselves or with our coaching. Accessing the patron’s side of her account sort of defeats the purpose of having a “patron’s side.”

Diane Disbro

Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager

Union Branch

Scenic Regional Library