[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen as OAI-PMH provider - any plans?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Oct 30 08:22:41 EDT 2017

I think adding it as a feature in a future release would be a good thing.
While not a make or break feature it's a part of the open ecosystem that
Evergreen users ten to adopt and certainly a welcome enhancement IMO.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)