[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error in autogen.sh on Fedora

Bogna Czyżewska bogna.czyzewska at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 04:44:27 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
Funny thing: I changed the system to Ubuntu Xenial server version,
installed the latest OpenSRF and Evergreen... and got almost the same
message that I had on Fedora: Session Error: router at private.localhost/
*open-ils.cstore* IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK!!! (the changed part in
bold).
I could probably set up another thread for this since it's no longer a
Fedora issue, but maybe someone of you guys can help with this error?
Jason, maybe?

Best regards,
Bogna