[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] First beta release of Evergreen 3.0 available for testing

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Sep 6 20:23:14 EDT 2017

Hi,

The first beta release of Evergreen 3.0 is now available. For the full
release announcement, please visit

https://evergreen-ils.org/evergreen-3-0-first-beta-release-available/

At this time, I would like to ask all Evergreen users and admins in a
position to test the beta release to do so. Evergreen 3.0 is an
ambitious release; the more bugs we can squash this month, the
smoother the general release in early October will be.

Many hands have contributed to the development of Evergreen 3.0, but
for the purpose of this beta release milestone, I would like to
specifically acknowledge the efforts of buildmasters Dan Wells and
Blake Henderson, who built the beta tarball this evening.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager