[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sending SMS from Evergreen ILS

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Sat Sep 9 03:01:33 EDT 2017

Hello,

We are provided with a WEB API like
http://serviceproviderapi.in/api/user?id=$api_id&senderid=$senderid&to=$numbers&msg=$message&port=$portinstead
of SMS EMail gateway Address by our service provider. Is it possible to
configure using the provided web API in Evergreen ILS for sending SMS.

I also tried to open the web address after replacing the variable values
manually using process template reactor with action trigger mechnism. Is
there any way to open a web address while an event triggers.

Kindly instruct us how we can proceed with a WEB API for SMS configuration
in Evergreen ILS.

--
Thanks & Regards

Jayaraj J R