[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OpenSRF 2.5.1 released

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Tue Sep 12 07:46:17 EDT 2017

Thank you, Galen! We shall definitely use it for testing 3.0!

At this moment I would like to suggest a little correction - the link
from "release notes" in the release announcement
(https://evergreen-ils.org/opensrf-2-5-1-released/) currently goes to
https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/OpenSRF/RELEASE_NOTES_2_5_0.html
but should probably go to
https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/OpenSRF/RELEASE_NOTES_2_5_1.html