[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sandbox for Bug Squashing Day

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Sep 12 12:59:49 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We didn't get many requests for Sandboxes this week. Since I had a spare
Sandbox that wasn't being used, I added some bug fixes to it in case
anyone has time to test the fixes. The available bug fixes are listed below:

  * Setting default record view to "MARC Edit" causes problems when
    record is retrieved by TCN
  * web client: shelving location selector in volume/copy editor should
    display owning org unit
  * Web Client: Adding bill without billing type fails silently
  * Fix for Web Client Copy Editor Fix

If you decide to test one of these bug fixes, please assign yourself to
the bug so that we don't duplicate efforts. More information about
testing bugs is available at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing#testing_bugs

Sandbox: https://mlnc3.noblenet.org/
Web Client login page: https://mlnc3.noblenet.org/eg/staff/