[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Farewell

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Sep 18 14:00:50 EDT 2017

Good luck, sorry to see you leave.

Lynn Floyd

Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org <mailto:Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org>

Anderson County Library

Anderson, SC

From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Grace Dunbar
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 1:30 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Farewell

Friends,

I wanted to let you know that I am leaving Equinox and express my gratitude for the opportunity to have interacted with so many wonderful people over the years. I sincerely appreciate having had the chance to work with you all on such a wide array of Evergreen projects over the years.

The interaction and support from this community has enriched my life both personally and professionally.  It’s been a privilege sharing the past eight years of Evergreen's journey with you.

Sincerely,

Grace

Lynn Floyd
Head of Information Technology