[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] On the Road to 3.0: Staff Client on Mobile Devices

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Fri Sep 22 16:59:57 EDT 2017

Great work, thanks for doing this!  We see a lot of potential uses for
mobile, and it will be fun to see how much this changes the way libraries
do things!

We've been showing people how to scan barcodes with a Bluetooth scanner and
mobile device, sending them to a computer to get into Item Status or a
bucket for various purposes, but scanning straight into the client will
make things so much simpler!

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth B. Thomsen