[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] History of Check outs?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Sep 27 11:11:38 EDT 2017

I won't repeat what Kathy said but ask instead, are you doing any kind of
batch loading of students annually or at the start of semesters?  If so the
process might effectively be resetting that flag.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)